Presenting an easy access to the metaverse and a way to stake your NFTs — MetaGameHub DAO.
Written by Robin Prock
Everyone ran to the railings.
Because in the distance, cutting the horizon, there she stood: the Statue of Liberty.
Cheers went up, people laughed, hats flew and ribbons fluttered…
…at last they had arrived, at last; the seasickness was forgotten, the winds that cut like knives in the face, and the waves that rocked the ship for nights.
They were in the new world!
This is what millions had hoped for — land of their own, profitable work, finally out of the crusty old world.
Today, as I type these words, gamers, businesses, and investors are discovering a new world as well: the Metaverse.
Facebook is turning into a Metaverse company, Coca Cola and Dolce & Gabanna are minting their own NFTs, and LAND on Decentraland, The Sandbox or Somnium is fetching nearly a million in sales.
Corporations in particular are hungry for LAND — they are building malls, theme parks, museums, mazes… a true land of unlimited possibility.
The race is on, but especially for individual investors the road is rocky, perilous, and sloping:
- Land is expensive, so diversification is nearly impossible — unless your pockets are deeper than the Mariana Trench.
- Once you’ve acquired LAND, it sits unused in your wallet for the time being; you have to put time, energy and work into it for it to increase in value or pay you an income.
- The market is opaque, pricing is spongy — so you have to rely mostly on hope if you want to sell your NFTs back at a higher price.
Solving these problems and getting YOU into the metaverse, the new world, like a steamboat is the job of MGH — MetaGameHub DAO….
…a protocol on Ethereum that allows you to a.) invest in NFTs effortlessly, b.) earn passive income from your NFTs, and c.) find a “fairer” price for your NFT.
Pull your ticket, get on board, feel the wind in your hair and let us show you how we can get you to the new world:
How MGH gives you unlimited access to the Metaverse
The sand swirled beneath their hooves.
In the Oklahoma Land Rush, thousands jumped on their horses, rode tumultuously across the land, and stuck their flag in a patch of ground… now it was theirs — to farm and live on.
But many died in the process, fell off their horses, got under the wheels, or found only arid, barren sand instead of fertile soil.
It’s the same in the race for digital land — corporations and institutional investors grab lush soil, while others, especially private investors, get only the dunes.
How do you tell the difference? How do you value NFTs and specifically digital real estate?
You don’t have to!
Wouldn’t it be better to invest in an entire “continent” of land that goes up in price like an ETF when the underlying LAND becomes more valuable?
And wouldn’t it be just as much easier? — You wouldn’t have to analyze LAND, check neighborhoods (you want to live next to big brands, not in the hinterlands) or “plow” and “farm” the land yourself for it to go up in value.
How do you do that?
With NPTs — NFT Pool Tokens.
They are synthetic assets that reflect the value of an entire NFT pool (a basket of NFTs).
With a synthetic asset, you just reflect the price without holding the underlying asset — it’s gold without gold, oil without oil, and silver without silver.
What are the advantages of holding NPTs on a LAND NFT pool instead of LAND itself?
- Cost-effective: LAND can cost up to a million dollars, whereas with NPTs you can be in for as little as $1.
- Diversification: LAND is a thick lump in your portfolio that will pull it down like concrete should it loses in value. NPTs, on the other hand, are like a basket of kiwis — if one goes bad, you’re left with a hundred others.
- Liquidity: Sometimes it can take weeks to find a buyer or seller — and if you don’t find a buyer, you have to keep pushing the price until you do. NPTs, on the other hand, you sell in seconds on a decentralized exchange.
MGH will first set up pools on the metaverse; and later the community will decide which other NFTs pools will follow — be it game assets, art, music….
But how does this work exactly? How do you get NPTs?
The easy way: you buy them on a DEX and hold them in your wallet like any other cryptocurrency…
…or, you take the longer, but more profitable way.
Because you can also mint NPTs by staking NFTs and earning passive income with them:
Till your land — how to earn passive income with NFTs
Settlers in the New World had it tough.
With axe, spade and hoe, they had to cultivate homes, till their fields, brave the weather; they had to cultivate their land and make it valuable.
It is no different in the Metaverse.
Empty plots are as worthless as acres in the Gobi Desert — no one wants to be there.
What people want are stunning games, inviting malls, concerts, museums… that makes your LAND overflow with people like downtown Tokyo.
Only then will brands pay you to advertise; you can rent out your LAND, charge admission, or charge a game fee.
But until then, it costs you time and effort….
…MGH makes it easier for you by letting you earn passive income with your LAND right away.
How to do it? In the following are two diagrams visualizing the infrastructure:
Now let’s go through each step:
- Michiko has a valuable piece of LAND in “The Sandbox.” — Measuring 3x3, it is conveniently located next to Atari and is worth quite a bit due to the posh neighborhood. But Michiko doesn’t want to cultivate land, she wants to stake it:
- To do this, Michiko first stakes a certain number of MGH tokens (the governance token of MGH) until a certain threshold is reached. And they instantly make her a nice passive income.
- Now she chooses the share of her NFT she wants to stake (maximum ¼). This is the maximum collateralization-ratio, but she chooses 10 percent. In this value she will get NPTs paid out later.
- Now she sends her LAND to MGH’s price oracle; it sets a transparent price by evaluating past transactions from exchanges and data from social media; thereby reading investor sentiment, and analyzing the market. Thus, the oracle takes the guesswork and feelings out of NFT prices and each investor gets a “fair” price based on tangible data.
- Michiko agrees to the price — $10,000 in total — and gets paid out $1,000 dollars in NPTs — which was her collateralization-ratio of 10 percent. So this is the second way to mint NPTs. Yet she always retains ownership of her NFTs.
But what can Michiko do with these NPTs now?
- She holds the NPTs and profits when they rise in price.
- She exchanges the NPTs on a DEX for other cryptocurrencies and can stake or farm them in turn.
- She puts her NPTs and MGH tokens into the liquidity pool, gets liquidity pool tokens, and can in turn stake them for more MGH tokens.
Consequently, when she stakes her NFT, Michiko gets a.) up to twice the staking rewards (passive income), b.) a transparent and well-founded price of her NFT, and c.) she profits like with an ETF when the entire NFT pool increases in value.
She has used her NFT extremely profitably — and that’s without programming games, building a mall or signing advertising partnerships… no, just with a few clicks in MetaMask she earns a steady income with her NFT. She is truly a landlord of digital land.
That’s what MGH can offer you, that’s our value proposition.
But who manages MGH? Who determines which NFT pools will follow? Or how many rewards stakers will get?
Where will MGH go? — You decide!
Please don’t call us and ask for the CEO — because we don’t have one. You also won’t find a board of directors, managers, supervisors…
…in short: Our hierarchical structures are flat like the world view of a Flat Earther. They do not exist.
Who sets the tone with us is the community; because we are a DAO, a decentralized autonomous organization.
What does that mean?
All MGH holders can vote on how the protocol will develop.
For example, you decide on:
- how many network rewards should be distributed,
- which NFT pools should be created,
- how the MGH Treasury should be managed,
However, to make sure your voice is heard, there will be a community forum. There you will have lively discussions, the sentiment on a particular topic will be weighed, new polled proposals will be discussed and we will look for a decision that satisfies everyone before you vote with your MGH tokens.
In this way, we prevent discontent from fermenting, some from feeling disadvantaged, or voices from being overheard.
Once again, you are MGH — we want to hear you, loudly, forcefully and firmly.
But when does it start? When can the first network rewards start flowing into your wallet? When will you be able to stake an NFT?
- 10/14/2021 Start of Public Launch: We open our doors, step inside, don’t be shy! Now you can purchase valuable MGH tokens, through MGH own launch pools and external vendors.
- Q4 2021 MGH Liquidity Pools on DEX: Trading begins! Purchase MGH tokens on UniSwap or SushiSwap now. Target date is October 28.
- Q4 2021 — Q1 2022 The DAO goes live: now we put MGH in your hands! You get to vote, discuss, and submit proposals.
- Q1 2022 — Q3 2022 NPTs Proof of Concept: the first NPT pool goes live and has to prove itself in the rough blockchain world.
- Q3 2022 NFT Price Oracle: No more guessing, wondering and pondering how much your NFT might be worth — now you get a concrete price if you want to stake an NFT.
- Q3 — Q4 2022 NFT Curation: I didn’t mention this yet, but MGH will hold own LAND in the metaverse — first on The Sandbox, later on other protocols as well. This LAND will be modernized and refined with stunning games by our partners like MyReality DAO, a vietnamese game developer. Again, the community will determine which LAND is purchased.
- Q 4 2022 — Q3 2023 NFT Pools and respective NPTs: The community will decide which other NFT pools to follow. Maybe one for game weapons, armors and clothing… who knows?
The Metaverse is truly the land of unlimited possibilities.
No one decides what it should look like — it can be the Wild West for you, a vibrant city, or a theme park full of unforgettable moments.
MGH will be the protocol to bring you as an investor like a steamship into this new world. So not only will your senses benefit, but so will your wallet.
Let’s briefly summarize again how MGH will benefit you:
Welcome to the new world: Your Benefits with MGH
MGH as a protocol will bring you the following benefits:
- diversification: no more spending thousands of dollars to buy an NFT! With NPT Pools you are invested in hundreds of NFTs starting from 1 dollar — an MSCI World on NFTs.
- liquidity: don’t waste time with auctions and wait for weeks for a buyer. You can buy and sell NPTs in seconds on a DEX.
- passive income: Don’t bother cultivating your LAND to attract people! You can much faster earn passive income with MGH.
- transparent prices: Don’t rely on courage, hope, despair and optimism when holding your NFT — our price oracle gives you a fairer price than a thousand gut feelings could.
- saving time: don’t waste weeks searching forums, following artists, and reading blog articles just to find the next hot NFT collection… which might go back to zero. Save your time for the finer things in life and passively cover the NFT space with NPTs.
So. Grab your tokens on October 14th and benefit from the rapidly rising NFT market without having to buy NFTs yourself.
We are looking forward to you and your voice in the community!
You Team from MGH.
If you want more information, check our website and read our Whitepaper (currently only available in English).