Presenting The DAC… your one-stop solution to successfully build, launch and scale your DAO
Written by Robin Prock
It’s the morning meeting. The CEO steps in and with a sad expression on his face he says: “I’m sorry to tell you this: But we failed — totally.”
“WHAT?” The whole team shakes their heads in disbelief. “We’ve not even started!”
“That’s the point: Imaging that we’ve failed, and now tell me what could have gone wrong?”
This method is called a pre-mortem — before you launch, you imagine everything ends in an unmitigated disaster. That way you prevent group think, deadly optimism and costly mistakes…
…speaking of such: many DAOs are a pre-mortem waiting to happen.
Because one (or more) of the following six mistakes is stabbing their code-based backs:
- No full life cycle support: Most DAOs fail due to limited resources — the launch succeeds, but midway through the journey they are running out of fuel.
- No standardization: Every DAO discovers its own America — and makes the same adventurous mistakes. There’s no blueprint for success everyone can follow with less risk.
- No intuitive user experience and user interface: Most DAOs build their infrastructure from scratch — with many costly mistakes, no seamless interaction, and a lot of “first aid” for the bugs.
- Limited role management: It’s difficult to delegate proper tasks to the right people.
- Limited treasury management: Any DAO can easily fail during a bear market when the share of stablecoins in the treasury is too low. That’s because operational expenses are denominated in fiat (or stablecoins) and so a DAO has to sell some of they native tokens for a cheap price to pay for operational expenses.
- Limited interoperability: It’s difficult to connect decentralized solutions — let alone connect them to “traditional” businesses. It’s like trying to fiddle in an Apple charging cable into a Huawei P40.
Do you recognize one? Or do you fear that one might happen?
You don’t have to let it come to that….
… The DAC transforms the pre-mortem into a „gentle delivery“ of your DAO by helping you through the whole life cycle (from the first Twitter follower to your vibrating network), providing you with an intuitive platform to launch and manage your DAO and (for sure) guide you through the tricky labyrinth of proper role- and treasury management.
And that’s what you’ll learn now: how the DAC will accomplish that for you:
What Is The DAC And How Can It Successfully Build Your DAO?
Do you know what prefabricated houses are?
They are like a Domino’s Pizza in the real estate industry — with all the floors readily packaged.
The house is delivered… and the builders just screw together the kitchen, bathroom and bedroom — and the family can walk in.
The DAC (Decentralized Autonomous Consulting) is such a prefabricated house for your DAO:
We have already programmed the infrastructure for you (launch pools, governance, treasury management…) and we will build the architecture together with you (tokenomics, tax optimized establishment, marketing, community engagement…).
So, we’re not only giving you the land (the infrastructure), but also construct the house — floor on floor — together with you (the architecture).
This way, you can focus on your task with passion: moving your project and cause forward — without headaches about the DAO’s pre-mortems.
Because The DAC has already solved them for you:
- Full life cycle support: We accompany you from your first Twitter post to your hundred thousandth member.
- Standardization and automation: Success is built on proven systems — with every DAO we assist, the system gets more reliable, time tested and user-friendly.
- Intuitive user experience and user interface: With the DAP.SPACE (more on that later) we will deliver greater convenience right to the desktop or mobile phone of your users.
- Flexible role management: Writers are going to write, salesman going to sale and developers going to develop — everyone gets the role, neatly tailored to their extraordinary abilities.
- Sophisticated treasury management: Your tokens — whether governance, utility or security token — they are key component of your DAO. A balanced treasury and liqudity management is needed to increase longevity. We provide this knowledge and infrastructure for you.
- Interoperability: Simplifies interacting with the platform, legacy and metaverse based businesses.
At present, the DAC is in its early stages (like the whole DAO space) with some amazing members like MGH (NFT-DeFi DAO), MyReality (Metaverse Gaming DAO) or Amazing Blocks (ID Aggregator DAO).
We’re still learning, developing, and building like construction workers on the Empire State Building… but getting stronger, faster and better with every member to fulfil our Vision:
“Fostering intuitive DAO and metaverse adoption while building a global community of decentralized disruption by converging Web 3.0, DeFi, the metaverse and decentralized organizational structures.”
— The DAC Team
But, for simplicity’s sake, we will focus on the DAOs part; and that’s what’s already lurking behind the corner:
How we’re providing the infrastructure and architecture to make your DAO a blockchain-success:
How Every DAOs Should Work — And How Your DAO’s Going To Run Smoothly On THEDAP.SPACE
DAOs are the future, how an organisation is structured. Period.
But they are also like a set of Legos — they have to follow a crystal clear structure to be successful.
(Otherwise, you’re building a Lego-Alderaan after the Death Star’s attack — and not a Lego-Death Star).
What does a successful structure look like?
Let’s run briefly through the points:
- In the center is your DAO — your stage for your idea, cause, or project. And on this stage your DAO members are standing in the limelight:
- Your DAO members contribute work, value and votes to your DAO, they breath life into it.
- This contribution can be tokenized (e.g. your governance token) and be sold on marketplaces to attract funds and capital to grow your DAO.
- On the other hand, they can provide intellectual property (like a staking pool for NFTs), that facilitators can access via royalties.
- Lastly, with all this amazing value in your DAO, you can interact with other entities by exchanging products, services, or intellectual property.
In the end, your DAO runs smoothly like the Bitcoin network.
And here’s how The DAC is going to help you to achieve exactly that:
- The DAP.SPACE (your iOS for your DAO) as a strong fundament will provide you with the architecture, infrastructure, value, and a community to achieve your exciting goals and purpose.
- In turn, you bring your value, community and use case to the DAP.SPACE — there you can easily distribute value and intellectual property to marketplaces or facilitators to receive revenue to further expand your DAO.
- Meanwhile, the DAP.SPACE will gain value and IP through the DAP community (you and The DAC) and in turn the DAP.SPACE will give back to you value, IP and a passionate community
It’s simple: through collaboration everyone gets stronger, better and faster in achieving their goals.
Your success is our success — so all interests are aligned.
Meanwhile, the DAP.SPACE will be curated by the DAC:
But to make it clear:
We’re NOT just giving you an easy-to-use platform, where you can run your DAO like Keynote on a Mac (others are already doing that), we instead give you full life-cycle support — building your community, raising funds or managing your treasury.
It’s your Aspirin against bug headaches, growing pain or the we-find-no-members-flu (unfortunately, very infectious in the DAO space).
The DAC is your one-stop solution to successfully build, launch and scale your DAO.
Who stands behind The DAC?
The vision of The DAC is like the force of gravity pulling like-minded people to its core:
To decentralize the world by building engaging DAOs and to foster the adoption of the metaverse.
For this vision blockchain enthusiast, legal professionals, creatives, game developers and tech innovators have come together under The DAC with the belief that a blockchain powered future will free us from the oppressive mind state of secrecy and worn-out corporate structures.
With these divers backgrounds, we are able to guide you through the whole life cycle of your DAO — and to perfectly allocate someone’s unique resources, where he feels the most joy in his work.
Our team is coming from all over the world with the majority located in Germany, but the blockchain and the idea of decentralization is keeping us together. We live decentralization; and we’ll help you to live it, too.
So, let’s wrap up, what has been said:
The DAC: Your one-stop Life Cycle Support
DAOs suffer from six pain points, that make them scratch, yell and scream in the night:
- No full life-cycle support.
- No standardization.
- No intuitive UI / UX.
- Limited role management.
- Limited treasury management.
- Limited interoperability.
Against these pain points, the DAC (Decentralized Autonomous Consulting) prescribes you a sweet, tasty and light pill: full support for marketing, protocols, fundraising…
This pill will be delivered via the DAP.SPACE — a launchpad for your DAO, where it can grow, scale, and succeed.
And that’s what you and your DAO want, isn’t it?